Friday, January 27, 2012

Day 5 of Sneak Peeks

Well, here it is, the last day of sneak peeks before we all head off to CHA.  I hope you've enjoyed this busy week and that we've provided ideas and inspiration for you to try out these new stencils.   Here's what I've made for today's post.  Valentine's day is just a few weeks away and this is an easy way to make a lot of cards.
It's a little hard to see, but I used the Big Dots (LX7011) stencil and translucent embossing paste on several pieces of red and white card stock.  I also paste embossed the Heart stencil (LS80) with glossy red embossing paste.  When all the pieces were dry, I cut the dots on red paper into single strips, the white into a double row.   I then matted it on to red card stock and positioned it on to the card base with the red strips on each side.  Carefully cut out three red hearts and position them on to the white dotted paper.  And you're done.   And you'll have several smaller strips left over to make tags or smaller note cards.

Here are the links to my Dream Team sisters' blogs.  Be sure to check out what they've made for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment