Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Come join the parade . . .

 . . . the Dreamweaver  Thursday's Dream Scheme  parade, that is.  While the turkey is in the oven and the family is watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade or, as Lynell, our fearless leader says, "watching the Dallas Cowboys try to win another football game,"  come back tomorrow as the Dream Team members (click on their links in the sidebar) showcase their non-traditional Christmas color creations.  It's a sure way to get your creative juices flowing and give you enough energy to get through the rest of the day, the Black Friday shopping frenzy and still have enough left over for some crafting time on the weekend.

Though I count my blessing year 'round, in the spirit of Thanksgiving, I'd like to extend a special thanks to my family and friends (those I see or talk to every day and those who have become my internet friends and blog readers), for your many kindnesses throughout the year.  You, along with my best friend (who also happens to be my husband), are truly the wind beneath my wings.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and I'll see you tomorrow.

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment