Thursday, January 26, 2012

Sneak Peek Day Four

The countdown to CHA continues with Day Four of the Dreamweaver Stencils Sneak Peek.  There's a great variety of styles in this release and today I'm showing you the cute mushroom stencil (LL3025). 


I began by paste embossing the stencil with matte black embossing paste.  When that was dry, I repositioned the clean stencil over the image and spread crackle paste over the entire surface.  As it dries, the fine cracks begin to appear in the white paste allowing the black matte paste to show through.  When the crackle paste had dried, I again positioned the clean stencil over the image and colored to my heart's content.

There's more to see and be inspired by on the blogs listed below, so be sure to check them out.

 See you tomorrow for the last peek.

Happy crafting,
Liz


2 comments:

  1. Oooooh. The crackled mushrooms are awesome! Wonderful card, Liz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love the crackle! nice work

    ReplyDelete