Monday, January 23, 2012

Countdown to CHA is finally here . . .

I'm so excited you'd think it was Christmas.  Well, in a way it is, because opening a box from Dreamweaver Stencils holds as much fun and anticipation as opening presents on Christmas Eve.   And this week, we get to post sneak peeks of the new stencils to be released at the Craft and Hobby Association's winter show beginning January 29.

Before I got my box of goodies, word got out that there were cat stencils.  I couldn't wait!  These are the cutest kitties around:



In addition to the Retro Sitting Cat (LL3020) stencil, I used the new Waves and Dots (LX7012) for the background of the first card, and the new Thank You (LS1009) for the second. 

If you want more, check the rest of the Dream Team blogs.  We'll be posting new designs all week long.

 
See you tomorrow with another sneak peek! 
 
Happy crafting,
Liz

2 comments:

  1. I love what you did with the cats nose! Great cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz, how did you create the background? You made this kitty curious!

    ReplyDelete