Thursday, May 5, 2011

Thursday Dream Scheme

This is a three-in-one post:  it's Dream Scheme Thursday's color challenge week with the blue and orange combo selected by Georgia, combined with Mother's Day, and a newly released stencil.  I am loving this new release and this apron is perfect for Mother's Day.




The apron  (LG736)  was traced on to patterned paper and cut out.  Then, the pockets and shoulder straps were traced on to coordinating paper, cut out and adhered to the apron.  Happy Mother's Day was paste embossed with matte white embossing paste on Core'dination's Gemstone paper and layered on top of two strips of white paper punched with Fiskar's eyelet punch.  And there you have it.  

Take a look at the other Dream Team blogs listed on the right for more inspiration and look at previous posts as well as some of the Design Team posted cards using the apron stencil last week.  And don't forget to stop at the Dreamweaver blog, DREAM it UP!, as I'm sure Lynell has something special to show you.

Happy Crafting,
Liz

5 comments:

  1. oooh and ahhh! Love this creation Liz...just love it!! So many details for "mom" to enjoy too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Liz. I love what you did with the apron, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liz this card is quite beautiful. I can't even tell you which part I like the best it just keeps your eye moving. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the paper-piecing on this apron and the stitching on the pockets. So fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just so pretty! I really like the paper piecing, too. I wish I would have thought of that.....

    ReplyDelete