Thursday, April 14, 2011

Thursday Dream Scheme

Welcome back!  This Thursday is designer's choice and I'm taking my cue from my team mates by combining a Dreamweaver Stencil with a sketch challenge.

 I chose the Mojo Monday Sketch #186 

           
and the Black-Eyed Susan stencil (LJ902)

A portion of the stencil was dry-embossed (the old fashioned way using a stylus and a light box) twice and colored with Splendor Inks by Tsukineko.  The second flower was cut out and adhered with pop dots to add dimension.   Products used:  patterned paper by Die Cuts With a View, Nana's Kitchen; solid paper by Core'dinations; sentiment by Paper Trey Ink; ribbon by Creative Impressions.

Stop by the other Dream Team blogs and then check the web-o-sphere (I just made that up) for a challenge for added inspiration.  There are a lot of them out there and it would be fun to do a different one each week incorporating your favorite Dreamweaver Stencil with that week's sketch. 

But, our Dream Scheme Sketch Challenge is next Thursday, so be sure to save your best work for us!

Happy Crafting,
Liz

5 comments:

  1. Great job using the sketch, the colors all blend so well. I like the popped flower too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you really nailed this card, good color and sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liz...this is Lynell posting from Pam's computer. Hey, I think this is a fabulous interpretation of your sketch challenge. I am loving the complementary color scheme too....one of my favorite colorways.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to have to get out my Black Eyed Susan stencil now. You and Pam!!! Geez!! I hope you are well my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very clever combination of stencils and sketch. The colors are great, too. Good work!

    ReplyDelete